- Application Period
- Selection Procedures
- Date and Venue of Examination
- Announcement of the Examination Results
- Handling of Personal Information
- Security Export Control
- Admission Guidelines of the Master's Programs (PDF)/ Japanese original version(PDF)
- Application Form
The 1st selection: May 17 (Wednesday) – May 23 (Tuesday), 2023
The 2nd selection: October 13 (Friday) – October 19 (Thursday), 2023
Direct inquiries to :
Graduate School Section, Administrative Office, Faculty of Engineering, Kyushu Institute of Technology
1-1 Sensui-cho, Tobata, Kitakyushu 804-8550, JAPAN
Successful applicants are selected on the basis of evaluation of submitted documents and the results of written and interview (including oral) examinations.
Date and Venue of Examination
1. Date of Examination
The 1st selection: July 1 (Saturday), 2023
The 2nd selection: November 25 (Saturday), 2023
2. Venue of Examination
Tobata Campus of Kyushu Institute of Technology
Announcement of the Examination Results
The 1st selection:10 AM, July 11 (Tuesday), 2023
The 2nd selection:10 AM, December 6 (Wednesday), 2023
Examinee seat numbers of successful applicants will be posted on this Institute’s website , and a written notification of acceptance will be sent by mail.
* Orthography of person’s name with Chinese Characters for an acceptance letter etc.
* Names using Chinese characters which are not inscribable with computer will be changed to similar characters or converted to katakana.
Security Export Control
Kyushu Institute of Technology has established the “Kyushu Institute of Technology Security Export Control Regulations” in accordance with the “Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act”, and rigorously screens potential international students on the basis of these regulations.
International applicants who fall under any of the conditions set out in said regulations may be unable to enter their desired course or program.
Access the following webpage for more details: