- Application Period
- Selection Procedures
- Date and Venue of Examination
- Announcement of the Examination Results
- Handling of Personal Information
- Security Export Control
- Admission Application Guidance / Master's Programs (PDF)
- Application Form
The 1st selection: May 20 (Monday) – May 24 (Friday), 2019
The 2nd selection: October 31 (Thursday) – November 7 (Thursday), 2019
Direct inquiries to :
School of Engineering Administrative Office Graduate School Section, Kyushu Institute of Technology
1-1 Sensui-cho, Tobata, Kitakyushu 804-8550, JAPAN
Successful applicants are selected on the basis of evaluation of submitted documents and the results of written and interview (including oral) examinations.
Date and Venue of Examination
1. Date of Examination
The 1st selection: July 1 (Monday), 2019
The 2nd selection: December 14 (Saturday), 2019
2. Venue of Examination
Announcement of the Examination Results
The 1st selection:10 AM, July 10 (Wednesday), 2019
The 2nd selection:10 AM, December 25 (Wednesday), 2019
Examinee seat numbers of successful applicants will be posted on this Institute’s website , and a written notification of acceptance will be sent by mail.
* Orthography of person’s name with Chinese Characters for an acceptance letter etc.
* Names using Chinese characters which are not inscribable with computer will be changed to similar characters or converted to katakana.
Handling of Personal Information
In addition to the entrance examination, personal information obtained shall be used in the following circumstances:
- Transcripts which are used for entrance examination etc. shall be used in the school guide once applicant is accepted.
- Transcripts which are used for entrance examination etc. shall be used to determine whether the applicant should receive financial assistance such as waiver of first year tuition fees.
- Documents and personal information such as transcripts for entrance examination etc. may be used in research and studies on the entrance examination system of this Institute in a format that does not disclose the identity of the individual.
* Except for cases stipulated in Article 9 of “Act on the Protection of Personal Information Held by Independent Administrative Agencies,” this Institute will not use personal information it has obtained for any other purposes, or provide it to third parties without the applicant’s consent.
Security Export Control
Kyushu Institute of Technology has established the “Kyushu Institute of Technology Security Export Control Regulations” in accordance with the “Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act”, and rigorously screens potential international students on the basis of these regulations.
International applicants who fall under any of the conditions set out in said regulations may be unable to enter their desired course or program.
Access the following webpage for more details: