Those who have taken examinations for specific subjects (all subjects Kyutech requires) of “2017 Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students” administrated by Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO), an English proficiency test(TOEFL or TOEIC), and also meet all the following requirements.
- Those without Japanese citizenship.
- Those who have completed a 12 years of school education in a foreign country or countries, or its equivalent as designated by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan.
- Those who possess a “college student” visa in Japan in accordance with “the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act,” or those with other visas for Japan who can change them to a “college student” visa after admission to the school.
Note:Those without Japanese citizenship who have completed three years of Japanese education curriculum in a Japanese high school, and have graduated from such a school (including those who expect to graduate in March 2018) are not regarded as International students, but as Japanese students.
1. Applicants must check "Admission Application Guidance for International Students" that is announced on the homepage of Kyutech from November.
2. Applicants must register information about your application on the Internet application site.
3. Applicants must submit application documents within the application period.
Admission Division, Student Affairs Bureau, Kyusyu Institute of Technology
1-1 Sensui-cho, Tobata-ku, Kitakyushu-shi, Fukuoka, 804-8550, Japan
Selection will be made based on the results of the 2017 Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (see the following subject list), the results of English proficiency test (TOEFL or TOEIC), the results of the second-stage examination (a short essay and interview) conducted by Kyutech, and the academic records from the previous school.
School of Engineering
Japanese, Science (Physics and Chemistry) and Mathematics (course 2)
School of Computer Science and Systems Engineering
Japanese, Science (choose two from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and Mathematics (course 2)
Security Export Control
Kyushu Institute of Technology has established the Kyushu Institute of Technology Security Export Control Regulations in accordance with the Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act, and conducts strict examinations for acceptance of international students.
International applicants who fall under any of the conditions set out in said regulations may be unable to enter their desired course or program.
Access the following webpage for more details :
Examination for Japanese University
Admission for International Students administrated by Japan Student Services Organization