The undergraduate and graduate school Entrance Ceremony Spring 2023 (for the academic year of 2023) will be held as below.
1.Date: Wednesday, April 5, 2023
3.Venue:Kitakyushu Soleil Hall
-Please take note that changes may be made to how to hold the ceremony depending on the situation of COVID-19.
- Due to the limited availability of the seat and for those who cannot visit the ceremony venue, the University will provide a livestream of the ceremony via the Internet. Details will be given in further notice.
Guidance for COVID‐19 prevention at the ceremony
The ceremony will be held with COVID-19 precaution measures in accordance with the guideline issued by Fukuoka prefecture. Your cooperation and consideration will be highly appreciated. Please note that there may be later changes to these precaution measures, depending on the future status of infections and notifications from the national and/or Fukuoka prefectural governments.
1. Families are required to wear a non-woven cloth face mask in the venue.
2. If you plan to attend, please measure your body temperature to ensure it is your normal body temperature before coming to the venue.
3. Please refrain from attending the ceremony if you have any of the following symptoms (1) to (4) on the day of the ceremony, or had any of these symptoms at any time during the week prior to the ceremony.
(1) Fever (either 37.5°C or higher or 1.0°C above your normal temperature)
(2) Cold symptoms (cough, sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, general malaise, muscle and joint pain, headache, etc.)
(3) Gastrointestinal symptoms (persistent diarrhea, nausea/vomiting, abdominal pain, loss of appetite)
(4) Taste and/or smell disorders
*Except if the runny nose, nasal congestion, headache, or gastrointestinal symptoms are due to a chronic illness (allergic rhinitis, migraine headaches, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.)
4. Please refrain from attending the ceremony if you are considered a close contact, such as if a family member with whom you live or a friend, etc. with whom you have had contact has tested positive for COVID-19.
5. Staggered arrival is recommended to avoid crowds.